The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday First Hour...

Our SCT teacher does not take attendance in general, so I bunked last Friday. And he took attendance. Well, I blamed my fate. But today, I did not do the same mistake. Last night it was already 4 am when I finished my project work. "I can't wake up, if I go to bed now" -- I told myself and spent rest of the night playing NFS to attend the first hour. And I made it. Sleepy Rohon somehow manage to keep his red eyes half-open when teacher was making some interesting derivations. And after that torture session he simply walked out without taking attendance...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Thought said…

    Hahaha its the same fate of all engg students..anyways keep enjoying the lectures to the fullest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home