The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

And Finally...


Here it is! 31st December... I can smell a goodbye. It's almost evening here. Sitting in twilight I'm typing my last post of this year. I don't know what has happened to me... I've always tried to see the brighter side of the darkness prevailed among us. But for few days I'm damn depressed and I can't figure it out. Why?

I'm trying to make myself happy by mailing friends, writing poems, chatting with unknowns. But there comes a phase in life when you need to know yourself. I think in my life that phase has arrived. I've to know myself. That is the task in which our ancient philosophers had spent their entire life. "Attonang Biddhi" --- "Know Yourself". But is it possible to know myself in a single lifetime of 60-70 years?

Hey Almighty! Enlight me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home