The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Friday, December 23, 2005

This week I watched couple of movies -- Million Dollar baby, You've Got Mail, Almost Famous, Perfect Man.

Among those Million Dollar Baby is simply superb. It says a tragic story of a girl who dare to dream. This film won 4 Academy -- best directing, best movie, best actress in leading role and best actor in a supporting role. But frankly speaking I found Hillary Swank better in Boys Don't Cry. Tina Brandon makes me cry... awesome performance! I watched Red Dust also, but in Million Dollar Baby Hillary is just an actress. She will make you think like she does but after half an hour you'll found that's the story which has touched you. In this movie, story is the best performer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home