The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Today I've uploaded the cat issue of SRISTI (http://www.sristi.tk) in web. You know, it's always a great satisfaction to publish that kind of magazine. Well, in this issue I got around 32 poets and writers. The best thing is every person is serious and well concerned about their writings! I've really enjoyed their writings in the time of making of the site.

My result of 7th semester will be published by 12:00 noon today. I'm bit tensed for that. I don't know about the paper Speech Signal Processing. I'm really scared. They are saying nobody will get back in final year, but still I don't trust Sathee ma'm. She can do anything. Now it's 5:30 morning. I need a sound sleep before facing that inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home