The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A long interval... Well! Last week our class started. It was 13th and my first class with my 3rd year juniors! Nice starting, na? It seems almost all papers are cool this sem, except Statistical Comunication and Wireless Network. I guess they will create problems. So now I'm honing my magic skill by practising "Ridiculosa!" (remember Harry Potter).

Next week will be a busy one. I've to submit the translation works of Firaq Gorakhpuri to Ed of Kabita Mancho. I've not started it. Don't know what is waiting for me there...

Anyway, there is couple of new poems I've composed this week. I'll post them in next entry. Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home