The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Christmas and...

On 26th I went to Calicut city and I learnt something from an incident. It was in the bus stand. I was waiting for my bus. Suddenly I saw two children in a corner. They were searching something in the dustbin. This is not unique to me. I saw it several times when I was in Kolkata. Anyway, I walked there and offered them a Ten Rupee note. The elder of them refused the money and asked me in hindi -- ¨Can you buy us a cake?¨ I don´t know why my lacrimals became sensitive. I bought them a cake and you believe it or not they treated that small cake like a piece of gold. Suddenly I found there is no Santa Claus anywhere. It is you and me and everyone of us, who can perform a Santa Claus job whenever the needs come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home