The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's EID Today!

What kerala observes today, India observes tomorrow!

Any festival, name it, in Kerala's holidaylist it is always one day before from the rest of India. Today is not an exception. In bengal, my family is going to celebrate the Eid tomorrow. And here, today I woke up on 6 am (O Gosh... It's holiday today!), took a bath (brrrr! Freezing water!) and ran to mosque. (Breakfast? No dear, it's 6:45 only. Mess will be open at 7.) There I found nobody. Somehow I managed to get that Jamaat will be from 8:30. So I came back to hostel, took my breakfast and ran again. It was the beginning of the day. And it is the schedule of my every Eid.

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to all! May all happiness be bestowed from Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home