The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

NEW YEAR Resolutions!


No new year resolutions. I just want to be the same me as I was in previous year! Last year nothing happened I should regret for. Beside there are lot of sweet memories... I got job offers from two leading IT companies, a laptop from my parents as birthday gift, lot of new friends... a great year indeed.

Anyway, for the coming year, I don't know what the stars are saying but I'm eyeing for the best, that's all!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    getting out the college will be one good resolution!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home