The Grass

Some of my poems... Some of my secrets... Some of my faces... Some of my thoughts I can't discuss with my friends... Some of the memories I cherish... It's all unexplored me... Just LISTEN!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ekhan Ami Jemanbhabe bNeche Achhi

You don't know bengali... Well, the title says 'Now how I am'. Who cares? Neither you nor I. Generic compre result has got published last week. I got B+. In stream .NET is all about web development. So 'I'm loving it!' :) Projects are going on... I'm working day in and night out! I'm fine now. No issues, no bugs, no chaos.
Ei software job-ke kadin par lathi mere chole jabo jedike duchokh chai. Paisa-r jonye kaaj korchhi. Se darkar furole kaTbo onno dhandai. Err, you again didn't understand? It says, I'm really enjoying my job as a software professional... I'm looking for a great horizon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home